*Applicable to All Games and Events*
The following document serves as a guide for patrons attending Rail Yard Dawgs games and events. Patrons may be removed from Berglund Center grounds and/or refused service for any reason, including but not limited to, behaviors listed on this document and/or any similar document produced by Berglund Center. Subject to change at any time without notice. Ejected patrons will not receive a refund for their ticket and/or other event costs. Patrons who cause damages to Rail Yard Dawgs, Berglund Center, and/or their vendor’s property may be held financially responsible for replacing affected property.
- No standing on seats, tables, walls, dasherboards, or any other property.
- No walking or standing on the inner concourse of the arena while the puck is in play.
- No standing while the puck is in play in a way that may obstruct other patrons’ view, thus hindering their safety of objects that could fly into the stands.
- No inappropriate language. This includes, but is not limited to, profane, vulgar, homophobic, racist, and sexist language.
- No body parts or personal items may go between glass pieces or above the glass for the duration of the event. Patrons who throw items onto the ice or bench will be immediately ejected from the game without a warning.
- Select items may be throw onto the ice during specified times (for example, foam pucks during chuck a puck or teddy bears on teddy bear toss night, etc.)
- No items may go over the glass; Including but not limited to, liquids, beverage containers, food, paper, etc.
- In certain instances, fans may be instructed to throw a specific item over the glass at a specific time. For example, fans may throw hats onto the ice after a player completes a hat trick, chuck a pucks during the allotted time for this activity, or stuffed animals as instructed during the Teddy Bear Toss game.
- No excessive banging on the glass. This includes, but is not limited to, banging or pushing with such force that physically moves the glass as to obstruct play or alter integrity of the glass system.
- No banging on the glass with personal items (i.e. a puck, stick, etc.); hands only.
- No physical interaction with staff, players, or officials. This includes, but is not limited to, touching or grabbing their personal items or throwing items at them while they are on the benches, in penalty boxes, on the ice, or entering/exiting the rink.
- No expulsion of bodily fluids on or around other patrons, team staff, players, officials, or arena employees. This includes, but is not limited, spitting, urinating, defecating, vomiting, sneezing, etc.
- No physical altercations, fighting, or inappropriate and intimidating gestures.
- Patrons must be wearing shoes and a shirt at all times while inside the venue.
- No behavior that may impact the safety of others.
- Patrons must maintain good personal hygiene.
- Patrons must comply with all ABC laws. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Alcohol must be consumed in a Berglund Center approved and issued cup.
- Patrons are limited to purchasing two beverages at a time.
- Berglund Center reserves the right to refuse service to any patron for any reason, including if a patron appears to be intoxicated.
- Liquor may only be consumed in Club 611.
Staff may confiscate items on this list or may require patrons to return items to their car.
- Any outside chairs that are not medically necessary.
- Non-bagged umbrellas; bags may be provided upon request by Berglund Center.
- Weapons of any kind or facsimiles of weapons, including firearms, pellet guns, stun guns, martial arts weapons, pepper spray, pocket/utility knives or cutting instruments.
- Flammable liquids.
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, flares or incendiary devices.
- Noisemakers like air horns and horns or whistles that could be confused for the game whistles are not permitted. Cowbells are permitted. Vuvuzelas are not permitted.
- Glass, metal, or plastic containers of any kind, including cans, bottles and flasks.
- Outside food or beverages, including alcohol.
- Bags that do not comply with the Clear Bag Policy
- Approved bags include:
- Purses smaller than 5.5” x 8.5”
- Clear bags smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
- One (1) gallon clear plastic sealable freezer bag
- Medically necessary bags
- Diaper bags.
- Approved bags include:
- Laser pointers and similar devices.
- Audio or video recording with the intention of reproducing or streaming the game without a media pass and written permission from the Rail Yard Dawgs.
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses exceeding 2″ in length or flash photography without a media pass and written permission from the Rail Yard Dawgs.
- Small tablets for children are permitted.
- Excessively large or inappropriate signs, flags, and banners.
- Masks (with the exception of medical or those required for COVID-19 health and safety compliance)
- Masks that are related to the game’s theme will be permitted. Patrons may be asked to remove masks at any time for any reason.
- Jewelry that could be used as a weapon including, but not limited to, heavy chains and studded bracelets.
- Pets, other than service animals, not to include comfort animals unless otherwise indicated in advertising for special events.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, merchandise, and advertisements.
- Other items that may be deemed unsafe or unnecessary upon entry.
The following measures may be taken by arena staff, arena security, Rail Yard Dawgs staff, and law enforcement officials in the event of prohibited behavior or items:
- Patrons may be relocated or ejected at any time for any reason. If a patron is ejected, they will be required to leave Berglund Center property immediately.
- Patrons that do not comply with the policies and procedures and cause damage to property of the arena, Rail Yard Dawgs, opposing team, or other patrons may be billed for damages, labor, and lost revenue due to damages.
- If a patron has been removed from one game, then gets removed from a second game in the same season, they will be banned from all Rail Yard Dawgs games and events, including practices, through the end of the current season or indefinitely.
- In the event that the patron is a season ticket holder, a refund will be provided to them for the singular seat based on how many games are remaining in the season.
- If the patron’s tickets are part of an advertising package, they will only be afforded a refund for the singular ticket portion of their contract as decided on by Rail Yard Dawgs staff.
- Complimentary or exchanged tickets will not be afforded a refund or credit.
Inquiries should be directed to the event supervisor or firstname.lastname@example.org.